- How long is the play?
About 60 minutes. Add time after the play to shake hands with the cast!
- What is the recommended age group?
All those who are young at heart… ages 1-99
- Does everyone have to purchase a ticket?
We ask that anyone over the age of 1 purchase a ticket.
- When do online tickets go on sale?
Online tickets go on sale in December.
- What are the profits from the play used for?
The profits from the ticket sales are used for college scholarships for women in our communities!
- Are tickets refundable?
Refunds are not available. However, you may change to a different performance if there is availability. Email us at PlymouthCantonemail@example.com or call us at 734-716-1833 for changes.
- Can I purchase tickets to a Scout Performance if I am not a scout?
Everyone can attend any performance. However, if you are not a scout or with a scout group, we ask that you wait until January 20th to purchase Scout Performance tickets to give the scout groups time to organize their event.
- Can siblings, friends, and family join their scout or scout group at the Scout Performances and presentations?
- Do boy scouts attend the performances?
All our shows are enjoyable for both boys and girls. Boy scout groups have attended all our plays.
- What are the Scout Performances?
Prior to the performance, scouts learn about theater first-hand from the theater students at Garden City High School in an entertaining 1/2 hour presentation. And all scouts receive a complimentary fun-patch that is designed for each play.
- Do I have to buy online tickets for the Scout Performances?
Online tickets are encouraged to guarantee a patch and seat as these performances have very high attendances and can sell out.
- Can I receive a fun-patch if I’m not a scout?
At each of our shows, patches are available with any donation to our group.